Dear Great Grandma (Sketch Collection)
hardback guided memory journal
*printed especially for you*
This item is printed especially for you. If you are ordering with a special occasion or date in mind, please allow 5 working days for us to lovingly create & print your gift, plus 48 hours for our UK tracked delivery service. Allow more time if shipping out of the UK.
Dear Great Grandma (sketch design) is an award-winning journal filled with over 60 fun and inspiring questions carefully created to inspire any grandmother to tell her story – probably one of the most valuable gifts you will ever buy.
Everyone has stories to share about their own amazing life and it is so important to find ways to capture and treasure them. Dear Great Grandma contains 60 carefully designed questions to ask her about her life. Ask her to complete it carefully, adding photos and memorabilia along the way.
Find out how things have changed throughout her life, what things did she do as a child that are different from today. What were her own parents really like and what adventures has she had in her life. Discover what your own mum or dad was like when they were young! What about your own relationship with your grandmother, what are her favourite memories of the times you have spent together and is there any advice she would like to give you?
When you get her completed journal returned to you, this will be one of the most emotional presents you have ever received.
A great gift for Mother’s Day, Grandparent’s Day, her birthday, an anniversary, Christmas or just because you care …
This Journal is based on the stock-item Dear Grandma and has the alternative name Great Grandma used instead of Grandma. You can also choose to personalise the Dear Grandma journal yourself and tailor it by calling it Dear Great Grandma and amending some of the questions.
Share the things that really matter with Journals Of A Lifetime.
Made with love, from you to me.
This journal is hard back, case-bound, size 207mm x 143mm with 128 pages. The paper used is manufactured from pulp sourced from forests that are legally and sustainably managed.
Designed in the UK.
Awards & Publicity
This range of Journals was voted as ‘Gift of the Year’ which is one of many awards and accolades they have received.
- Tell me about the time and place you were born...
- Tell me what you know about your mother’s parents and family...
- What did you do for entertainment when you were young?
- Tell me about the things you did as a child that are different for today’s children . . .
- Describe any family traditions you had or maybe still have...
- How did you meet my grandfather?
- I would love to know more about my parents... what can you tell me?
- In what ways am I similar to my Mum / Dad?
- Describe some of your favourite memories of the times we have spent together...
- Tell me about the furthest place you have travelled to...
- Describe your memory of some major world events that have happened in your lifetime...
- Who or what has been the greatest influence on you?
- Tell me something you think I won’t know about you...
COVID 19 UPDATE: The books we make and print for you are taking slightly longer to produce, so again, please order as early as you can and we are doing our best to get these made as fast as we can. Normally it is 5 working days, but currently because of the social distancing and reduction in printing staff, these can now take up to 2 weeks. We are really sorry but will do our best to speed these through.
We keep our delivery & packing charges as low as we can.
If this item is held in stock, it will be dispatched within 48 hours of your order, Monday to Friday, often on the same day we receive it.
All personalised journals take around 5 working days to be printed and dispatched from our printers in the UK.
Full prices for ordering more than one item or for shipping outside your country are in the Delivery & Returns section.