Dear Mum (Timeless Collection)
hardback memory journal
A beautiful coloured fabric and gold foil blocked gift journal for your mother to capture and share her wonderful memories and stories.
Designed to make it easy for every mother to capture her life story and aspirations, each journal includes 60 thoughtful questions to inspire your mum to enjoy telling her story by describing the past, the present and thinking about the future.
With space for accompanying photos and memorabilia alongside her handwritten memories these classic, yet contemporary books, are covered in soft fabric making these tactile editions truly timeless keepsakes. Finished with gold foil and gold ribbons they make fabulous gifts for any mother on her birthday, at Christmas, on Mother's Day or simply to show her you care.
Some questions found in the journal:
- What are your earliest memories?
- What do you remember about your holidays as a child?
- What was the first piece of music that you bought?
- Tell me about the jobs you have had . . .
- Tell me about the things that make you happy or laugh . . .
- Tell me something you think I won’t know about you . . .
The Timeless Collection is available in 9 titles: Mum, Dad, Grandma, Grandad, Daughter, Son, Sister, Brother & Friend.
Share the things that really matter with Journals Of A Lifetime.
Made with love, from you to me.
This journal is a colour fabric case-bound hardback cover with printed front papers and gold foil blocking including a ribbon book mark, size 215mm x 153mm with 120 pages of 120gsm uncoated, acid free paper. The paper used is manufactured from pulp sourced from forests that are legally and sustainably managed.
Designed in the UK.
- Tell me about the time and place you were born...
- What were your favourite childhood toys or games?
- What would you do for a night out when you were dating?
- Tell me about a special piece of music that you and Dad had ‘just for you’...
- Before I was born, what other names had you thought of calling me?
- What was the first word or words you remember me saying?
- What are the happiest or greatest memories of your life?
COVID 19 UPDATE: The books we make and print for you are taking slightly longer to produce, so again, please order as early as you can and we are doing our best to get these made as fast as we can. Normally it is 5 working days, but currently because of the social distancing and reduction in printing staff, these can now take up to 2 weeks. We are really sorry but will do our best to speed these through.
We keep our delivery & packing charges as low as we can.
If this item is held in stock, it will be dispatched within 48 hours of your order, Monday to Friday, often on the same day we receive it.
All personalised journals take around 5 working days to be printed and dispatched from our printers in the UK.
Full prices for ordering more than one item or for shipping outside your country are in the Delivery & Returns section.