Personalised 'Reasons Why' for Grandma Book
In your own words, tell them why they are so special
*Made To Order*
Please note that this item is lovingly made to order and will take up to 5 working days to arrive at a UK delivery address (international deliveries will take longer).
A stunning personalised book created especially for your Grandmother for you to tell her all the reasons why you love her being your Grandmother.
As well as being able to personalise what you call your grandmother this hard backed book has a choice of colours and words on the cover:
- The loveliest . . . that anyone could ask for.
- The kindest . . . that ever existed.
- The most wonderful . . . in the whole wide world.
This book is the perfect way to express how you feel and it is a gift that they can keep and treasure forever.
There is a space at the front of the book for you to leave a personal message. For each page type exactly what you want to say to her and we will print it all in one lovely book. In case you are struggling we have a number of suggestions below to make it a little easier – however please type the full sentence complete with any required capital letters and punctuation. Please do not use emojis or smiley faces as these do not print properly in the book.
Examples of what you may wish to say:
- The most amazing thing about you is . . .
- Being with you makes me . . .
- I am grateful for you because . . .
- You have taught me that . . .
- One of my favourite memories of you is . . .
- When you . . . you make me smile.
- Your best features are your . . .
- I think you are amazing at . . .
- You have, without doubt, the best . . .
- I admire the way you . . .
- You inspire me when you . . .
- I wish I could . . . like you.
- Something I would wish for you would be . . .
- . . . is the one word that describes you.
- Most of all I . . .
Please note, what you type is what will appear on the finished item, so please type carefully!
Ethically produced from sustainable sources this book is printed especially for you and therefore can't be returned.
Share the things that really matter with Journals Of A Lifetime.
Made with love, from you to me.
This book is printed especially for you and therefore can't be returned. The book is hardback, with matt colour cover and colour internal pages, size 175mm x 175mm with 32 pages. The paper used is manufactured from pulp sourced from forests that are legally and sustainably managed.
Designed in the UK.
We keep our delivery & packing charges as low as we can.
If this item is held in stock, it will be dispatched within 48 hours of your order, Monday to Friday, often on the same day we receive it.
All personalised journals take around 5 working days to be printed and dispatched from our printers in the UK.
Full prices for ordering more than one item or for shipping outside your country are in the Delivery & Returns section.