Facebook Competition Terms & Conditions
Facebook Competitions Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is From You To Me Ltd.
2. The rules of the competition/s and the prize/s are displayed on the from you to me Facebook page.
3. Entries can be made on our Facebook page or by emailing your entry to [email protected].
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
5. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice should events outside of the promoter’s control occur. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
6. No cash alternative to the prize/s will be offered. The prize/s is/are not transferable.
7. The winner will be announced and notified via From You To Me’s Facebook page within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner.
8. Once entrants have entered the competition, the copyright of the entry will be owned by From You To Me Ltd to use in relation to social media, website campaigns and any other such press or media coverage.The winner also agrees to the use of his/her name on From You To Me’s Facebook page when the winner is announced.
9. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to From You To Me Ltd and not to any other party.
11. The competition is not open to employees of From You To Me Ltd.