Try to Remember
hardback journal for rugby stories
*printed especially for you*
This printed 'especially for you' title should arrive in approx 1 weeks time, please allow up to 5 working days from the date of your order for printing and a day or two in the post to reach you.
Try to Remember will guide a rugby fan through the highlights and lowlights of the game.
Do you have a friend or member of your family who is mad about rugby football? Are they always telling you great stories about the games they have watched or the tries they have seen scored? Do they always have an opinion on the team that was picked or referees decision? What about the best try that they scored themselves... have they told you the details and how did they celebrate scoring?
Carefully designed questions in the journal ask the rugby fan in your life to capture some of their stories, memories and experiences of the times they have spent on the touch-line, in the stadium or in front of the television. One section includes question about 'the player in you' to capture information about the person's time on the pitch.
This is the rugby book that you give and then get it returned with an amazing collection of tales that you will treasure and pass down the generations.
Perfect for any age, this is a great gift for that rugby fan’s birthday, because they won, Christmas or just because you care …
Share the things that really matter with Journals Of A Lifetime.
Made with love, from you to me.
This journal is hard back, case-bound, size 207mm x 143mm with 128 pages.The paper used is manufactured from pulp sourced from forests that are legally and sustainably managed.
Designed in the UK.
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how important is rugby in your life? Tell me why . . .
- Who introduced you to rugby?
- Which matches would be in your top-10 of the greatest matches ever watched?
- Who would be in your top-10 list of rugby players?
- Which players from the past or present would be in your ‘dream team’?
- What are the greatest changes you have noticed in the game over the years?
- If you could introduce a new rule into the game, what would it be?
- If you were a manager or coach, what would your half-time team talk be like?
- If you could pick any game from the past or the future to get tickets so you could watch it live, which would it be?
- What rugby experiences would you like to share with me in the future?
- As a player... Who taught you to play rugby?
- What is the biggest crowd you have played in front of?
- Which famous player would you most like to have played like?
We keep our delivery & packing charges as low as we can.
If this item is held in stock, it will be dispatched within 48 hours of your order, Monday to Friday, often on the same day we receive it.
All personalised journals take around 5 working days to be printed and dispatched from our printers in the UK.
Full prices for ordering more than one item or for shipping outside your country are in the Delivery & Returns section.