Drumming up Memories
hardback music journal
*printed especially for you*
Drumming up Memories is a great gift for a rocker or swinger who will enjoy reminiscing about musical highlights.
Do you have a friend or member of your family who loves music? Are they always telling you about the latest track they have downloaded or concert they have been to? Do they always have an opinion on every band they hear? Are they always off to another concert or packing their tent for a festival? What about their music collection - is it one of the largest?
Carefully designed questions in the journal ask the music fan in your life to capture some of their stories of how music fills their life, the times they have spent listening to music and going to concerts, the best tracks they have heard and even maybe the songs they have written.
This is the music book that you give and then get it returned with an amazing collection of stories and tales to be treasured and pass down the generations.
Perfect for any age, this is a great gift for that music fan’s birthday, because they didn’t get tickets, Christmas or just because you care …
Share the things that really matter with Journals Of A Lifetime.
Made with love, from you to me.
This journal is hard back, case-bound, size 207mm x 143mm with 128 pages.The paper used is manufactured from pulp sourced from forests that are legally and sustainably managed.
Designed in the UK.
- Who first introduced you to music?
- When you were young, how would you listen to music?
- What was the first album on vinyl, or CD that you bought . . . and why?
- Who were some of your favourite singers, bands or composers from your school, college or university days?
- Who have been the biggest influence on your musical taste?
- Tell me about some of your favourite album covers . . .
- What would be in your 'top 5' live gigs or concerts you have ever been to?
- What would be your dream line-up for a festival or concert?
- What music would appear on your Desert Island Discs?
- If you had to pick the track for your 'first dance' right now - what would it be??
We keep our delivery & packing charges as low as we can.
If this item is held in stock, it will be dispatched within 48 hours of your order, Monday to Friday, often on the same day we receive it.
All personalised journals take around 5 working days to be printed and dispatched from our printers in the UK.
Full prices for ordering more than one item or for shipping outside your country are in the Delivery & Returns section.