Dear Son POD
An inspiring guided memory journal
*Made To Order*
This item is printed especially for you. If you are ordering with a special occasion or date in mind, please allow 5 working days for us to lovingly create & print your gift, plus 48 hours for our UK tracked delivery service.
Dear Son is an award-winning journal filled with over 60 fun and inspiring questions carefully created to inspire any son to tell his story – probably one of the most valuable gifts you will ever buy.
How well do you know your own Son? Everyone has stories to share about their own amazing life and it is so important to find ways to capture and treasure them. Dear Son contains 60 carefully designed questions to inspire him to share his personal story. Ask him to complete it carefully, adding photos and memorabilia along the way.
What are some of the favourite things in his life? Find out more about some of the experiences and adventures he has had and what he enjoyed. Understand more about his memories of the times you have spent together as well as his hopes & dreams for the future.
When you get his completed journal returned to you, this will be one of the most emotional presents you have ever received.
Perfect for any age, this is a great gift for your son’s birthday, Christmas or just because you care.
Share the things that really matter with Journals Of A Lifetime.
Made with love, from you to me.
This journal is hardback, case-bound, size 207mm x 143mm with 128 pages.The paper used is manufactured from pulp sourced from forests that are legally and sustainably managed.
Designed in the UK.
Awards & Publicity
This range of Journals was voted as ‘Gift of the Year’ which is one of many awards and accolades they have received.
- What are some of your earliest memories?
- Tell me about some of the best things that have happened to you...
- Who did you most admire or look up to when you were younger and why?
- Thinking of your time at school, what do you think I am most proud of about you?
- What have you most enjoyed doing with our family . . . and least enjoyed?
- What do I do that you appreciate and would like me to carry on doing?
- What sort of person did you think you would grow to be and have you got there yet...
- Where would you like to travel to?
- Tell me about some of the things you would still like to do in your life...
- What is the best piece of advice you have been given... and how has it influenced you?
- What qualities would you most like to be known for?
- What would you like to do or have a go at in the next year?
We keep our delivery & packing charges as low as we can.
If this item is held in stock, it will be dispatched within 48 hours of your order, Monday to Friday, often on the same day we receive it.
All personalised journals take around 5 working days to be printed and dispatched from our printers in the UK.
Full prices for ordering more than one item or for shipping outside your country are in the Delivery & Returns section.